Casual Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Application close: Currently closed
Position Commences: TBA
Casual hourly rate: $19.86 (age 18) - $28.38 p/hr + shift penalties
Location: HURSTVILLE NSW
Our innovative, multidisciplinary health care practice requires a new staff member for the role of casual Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. We are particularly interested to hear from applicants who want regular shifts and are interested in stable employment while they complete their university studies.
Day-to-day administrative activities that maintain the practice and support our practitioners in their roles
We are seeking applicants with a confident, friendly, and helpful nature, who enjoy working in a busy and fast-paced environment which relies on strong multi-tasking skills. Our reception and administrative team are the face of our clinic and play a vital role in supporting the day-to-day running and operations of the practice. We are a busy, dynamic health care service, with excellent working conditions, and there will be opportunity for you to develop your skills in your role. The confidentiality of all client and practice information must be maintained at all times. Absolute professionalism is expected in the performance of all roles.
• Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Unrestricted access to transport in order to attend late shifts safely or to provide occasional cover for shifts at late notice.
• Experience working in a health care setting.
• Relevant training and/or previous experience in a reception, PA or EA role.
• Local resident, to assist with punctual and reliable attendance, and occasional shifts at short notice.
• Monday to Friday Morning/Afternoon /Evening shifts – please be sure to state in your cover letter your current days and hours of availability.
• 15-25 hours per week, negotiable depending on the availability of the preferred candidates selected for the role.
• Flexibility to fill in for daytime staff during leave periods or other absences is highly desirable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greeting and serving the clients of this practice with the utmost professionalism and hospitality
• Processing client accounts and managing appointment bookings
• Managing incoming phone calls and processing new referrals
• Assisting the Director, Assistant Director, and practitioners in the administration of practice services
• Filing and photocopying
• Preparation of memos, and coordination of events or projects for practitioners
• Promotional activities, including coordinating mail-outs
Award: Health Professionals and Support Services Award (2010) - Support Services
(Receptionist = Level 4)
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (incl. New Zealand Citizens)
Please provide a cover letter which addresses the specified criteria and sets out your semester 1 2020 availability, along with a copy of your CV with
at least 2 referees, to:
Leanne Clarke, Director / Senior Clinical Psychologist firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type in email subject line: Job Application (your name)